Friday, October 10, 2008

What Does Liver Cancer Feel Like

Romics 2008




The rumors were true in the air. I was kidnapped aliens. For a century this is not blog post. Not so bad after all, the rest are not even sure that someone will follow 'I blog. But maybe someone gave the warmth and affection dimostratomi
all my fans at the stand of the Roman School of Comics in Romics last week. Fans who do not even have thought! This post is just for those who have spent hours in line to have my sketches and especially for those who, despite their patience and my commitment, they remained in the cold. Thank you so much guys! Unfortunately I'm a picky designer and therefore infinitely slow! I hope we have a drawing at the next fair, there will be in Lucca for everyone ... I hope.
said, I hope to make me live more often in this space. Meanwhile, I embrace you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment