Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hair Salon Sinks Rash

Artbook?


Hello everyone! As you can see I have not abandoned! Tonight I am writing to formalize the news that some of you already know since I mentioned it during a Romics who asked me what I am working on right now. The artbook I made for Lucca went to print! So now it's all in the hands of the printer!
keep our fingers crossed and hope that everything goes smoothly. However I will keep you updated! Meanwhile
get this first taste is a sketch that was born in Francavilla Fontana (Puglia) during three days in which the Roman School of comic books and was invited to attend what school of "authors and masters of the comic. Theme of the event "Francavilla, the look of time." Title of the sketch "The three ridges ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment