Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Burst Capillaries Around Eyes

Big Apple!

enough, I go to sleep.
The preparation of the exhibition is well under way even though four of the illustrations made especially for it are still to be stained. Tomorrow I have class all day and Thursday morning I have to be in the arm for the installation ... is going to make our hero?
As you consume your nails waiting for the outcome of this agonizing dilemma, I leave you with a sketch done with pencil and acrylic watercolor (Although in reality you can see the original pencil sketch of the initial orange there is a good pig!) I've done about a month and a half ago when I got tickets to go see the Bright Lights, Big Time Square. Now that I came back it seemed the appropriate time to post it ... what timing!
Well, good night everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment