Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bowel Movements And Metabolism




Hello everyone!
finally tour de force work of the last month is over!
I was working on a deck of Tarot Lo Scarabeo to , and close the paper was a great undertaking.
Eighty illustrations for a deck on the Law of out in bookstores and comics stores in March.
The work was hard, try to give a continuity of style in a period of time long enough (seven to eight months from first to last card) broken by all the other projects in recent months (which I will talk soon ) and the commitments with the SRF has not been easy, in fact there are not always successful.
But I hope that when you see the pack can appreciate the effort.
I must say that I enjoyed it, certainly not all the pictures came with the hole, but in the end I feel quite satisfied. A must
a thanks to my right arm in this work, Peter Scola of Mambro. A very promising young designer talent.
Another heartfelt thanks to the assistants to the color, Isabel Budroni, Daniel and Ossoletti Alessia Pastorello, without you I'd still be on the high seas.
Here I leave you with some of the images created, kindly granted by Lo Scarabeo who retains all rights (the opening image is the cover of the deck).



0 comments:

Post a Comment