Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bollywood Showing Boob

Create a business at no cost

are still many people who do not know where to start to create their own online business, but now if you talk enough and I this blog I also my part.

So I dedicate this post just to the many people who do not know where to start and how the business started.

I believe are the 5 steps to begin:

1) Find out about what topics you're an expert.

2) Create a blog for free at blogger.com and start writing articles.

3) Enter your affiliate banner to earn.

4) Become an expert in your niche, writing articles and reports free of charge.

5) Write an ebook in order to assert your authority in that area.

I think these should be followed at the beginning of online activity also all you can do it at no cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment