Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nausea And Soapy Taste

When Out Poker!


Hello everyone!
For several days I had promised myself to post something about the project I mentioned in the post close to the exhibition of Lucca.
Well, a couple of weeks I seem a fair reflection period, do not you think? Ciancio
bands, the project is a portfolio. The title "As when it rains." E 'produced by "Pin-up Art Press" in collaboration with designbox .
Obviously the title speaks for itself: The portfolio contains eight illustrations relating the game of poker and in the Annex will be a nice gift (a deck of cards, mostly made by the arm with a Roman talentuosissimo designer should decide to set up a blog, Andrea Parisi).
The circulation should be approximately 500 copies in the first 100 copies and there will be a ninth illustration for free. This is what I post below, was presented in Lucca at the stand of French library L'aventure . What else? I hope you like the Queen of Spades!

PS ah! I think (and I say I think) that comes out at Christmas! but of course I will give you new here on the blog! see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment