Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cigna Dental Hmo Or Ppo

Lucca

I know, maybe now is too late to start talking about how she went to Lucca, but who cares! That post of Lucca has been nothing short of a week of hell. Grim just now, one in the morning to nearly ten days after the end of the event, the time to post two lines.
Lucca, at least from a business point of view, it went fine. Seasons has been greatly appreciated by those who had never had occasion to come across one of my drawings.
satisfied then at least in this respect. The merit is not only of myself and my time spent at the booth, a big thank you to all the guys who never fail to stand where I'm going to sit for long sessions of dedications. Among them, David, Dave, Luke, Francis, Paul two or three that never fail me ... but surely forget someone. Thanks guys.
Speaking of the fair would be a mistake, I could not judge, sitting on the draw so I did not head for a minute and then I have not visited ... but one thing I feel to say it: 12 € for one day is too much. This is the only criticism that I can do.
I leave you with one of the Lucchese and a dedication dedications made Romics I'd like to put on Seasons, but returned home late (my fault, I admit it!).
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment