Monday, June 9, 2008

Alpine Iva-w200 Wiring Diagram

PREPARED TO COME BACK HOME, SNIPER!

Another game was played. I think I speak for everyone when I say that fun is not missed and that despite a few misunderstandings, we have shown to be able to play very well. I'm glad that everyone is able to play well with the Jackal Exo Force since last month fellowship and cooperation the two groups has led to three significant results. This is not I mean we've won all the combat, but we have proven to be good SoftAir Gunner!
For the next games we feel these days, so we communicate the date and time of the meeting. In the meantime, I'd be curious to hear your opinions (on the field, on the day on the game, etc ...), then I ask you to leave a comment to this post with your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment